加
距离。起初先不要要求速度,以后慢慢增加。
elva: i really want to get one. could you go to the store with me at the end of the shift? i want to buy one.
埃尔瓦:我真想要一台跑步机。
班后你能陪我去一趟商店吗?我想买一台。
kelly: ok, no problem.
凯莉:好的,没问题。
ote
1. upset [?p?set] v. 打翻,打
;使苦恼;n. 不安,心烦意
;adj. 心烦的,不舒服的
2. suggest [s??d?est] v. 推荐,建议,提议;使想起,暗示
3. treadmill [?tred?m:l] n. 跑步机,走步机;枯燥无味的生活方式
4. be lack of 缺乏,缺少
5. no wonder 难怪,怪不得
小贴士
跑步大家都会,可你知
怎样跑步最健康吗?专家指
跑步姿势是非常重要的,否则容易对关节骨骼造成伤害。
tep 1: warm-up. at the beginning, you should take a walk then increase your speed to jogging. finally, you run at appropriate speed.
第一步:
。最开始先走路
,然后慢慢增加你的速度,慢慢地变成慢跑。之后,再以适当的速度跑步。
tep 2: as far as possible, to choose soft ground.
第二步:尽量选择
质地面。
tep 3: to add abundant aqua.
第三步:补充大量
分。
tep 4: do not force yourself to run.
第四步:不应勉
自己跑步。
tep 5: set an achievable goal for yourself.
第五步:为自己设定一个可完成的目标。
走,打球去
dialogue
the weekend is ing. chuck wants to invite blair to play tennis on sunday.
周末到了。查克想邀请布莱尔周日去打网球。
chuck: hey, blair! have you done your work?
查克:嘿,布莱尔!工作完成了吗?
lair: not yet. but i plete it before leaving the office.
布莱尔:还没有。不过
班前就能完工。
chuck: really? then you spend a wonderful weekend.
查克:是吗?那就能好好过一个周末了。
lair: that's right. i relax myself finally. how about you?
布莱尔:是啊,终于可以放松放松了。你呢?
chuck: same with you. do you have any plans this weekend?
查克:和你一样。周末有什么安排吗?
lair: actually no.
布莱尔:暂时还没有想到。
chuck: could we go and play tennis?
查克:那我们一起去打网球好吗?
lair: tennis? what a marvelous idea. i should take some exercise to keep fit.
布莱尔:网球?好主意。我得经常运动运动才能保持
材。
chuck: oh, oh! you are as skinny as a rake. to take exercise keep you healthy rather than lose weight.
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读